Senior Game Artist (m/f)
At SOFTGAMES you have the chance to work in an agile environment together with other professionals to define, communicate and ensure the consistency of the visual style of games for Messengers that will entertain tens of millions of people every month. The Senior Game Artist creates detailed briefings and provides insightful feedback for several Messenger Games.
You have 2+ years experience of grafic design in the mobile games industry, an advanced level of proficiency with industry standard 2D software and you managed game projects from concept through completion in the past. Working in a small games team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
- Define, communicate and ensure the consistency of the games visual style
- Create detailed briefings for the external game artists and provide insightful feedback
- Ensuring that all the art is delivered to the developers in accordance to the technical requirements of the project
- Create art assets and support integration
- Maintaining and improving the SOFTGAMES’ brand graphic needs
- 2+ years of Graphic Design experience, preferably in mobile game industry
- An advanced level of proficiency with industry standard 2D software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience in high quality visual decision-making and problem solving
- Self-starter with experience managing projects from concept through completion
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with fluent English
- Passion for games!
As a Bonus:
- Strong illustration background
- Animation skills
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- The best and brightest company in producing and distributing HTML5 Messenger Games
- Take advantage of an exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- Contribute your talent and your skills in an internationally expanding company within an ambitious, international and highly motivated team in
the center of Berlin
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy
- Inspiring company breakfasts, team events
- Perks: fresh fruits, cold drinks, tee, coffee, discounted local transport ticket, health package etc.
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, SOFTGAMES together with its ROFL brand is the leading developer of games for Facebook Messenger. Further SOFTGAMES is operating the world’s largest platform for HTML5 games distribution and monetization outside the Messengers. We’re delivering fun to tens of millions of players every month across 6 continents on the device of their choosing. Our vision is to help users to instantly discover and engage with games they like, while helping brands to reach their target audiences.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.